Tuesday, April 29, 2008

HELP WANTED!

Your resident compacting host here announcing that I'm terribly overwhelmed (as many of you newcomers know). I've been neglecting this blog and want to apologize.

Secondly, I'm seeking a co-admin for Mamas on the Compact. The responsibilities are pretty simple:
  • Help me check for new bloggers wanting to join the compact and send them invites in a timely fashion.
  • Set up the sidebar to include newcomers and move those whose compacts have ended to graduates.
Also, I'm still strongly considering a switch to wordpress and a domain specific to this blog, so keep your eyes peeled for that. If you're interested in helping out with some of the administrative stuff email me (jenny (@) green-mommy (.) com or reply to this post and I'll get back to you.

Take Care & Keep it Green!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I know I'm just now starting this, but I'd be happy to help in any way. Including the moving to WP/hosting stuff. :)