Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Ready to Join?

If you're ready to make the commitment not to buy anything new for a period of time (2, 4, 6 or 12 months) drop me a line at jenny(at)green-mommy(dot)com with the following information. Sign up periods begin at the first of each month.

New to the Compact?
I'll need the following information sent to jenny(at)green-mommy(dot)com:
  • The number of months your signing up for (2, 4, 6 or 12).
  • The name you wish to be displayed on the blog.
  • Your blog's or website's URL (if you don't have one, you can get one for free from Blogger.)
  • The date your compact will begin.
Been Compacting for a While and Want to Join the Blog?
I'll need the following information sent to jenny(at)green-mommy(dot)com:
  • The number of months you've decided to spend on the compact (2, 4, 6 or 12).
  • The name you wish to be displayed on the blog.
  • Your blog's or website's URL (if you don't have one, you can get one for free from Blogger.)
  • The date your compact began.
Is Your Time on the Compact Up and You Want to Continue?
I'll need the following information sent to jenny(at)green-mommy(dot)com:
  • The number of months you plan to continue (2, 4, 6 or 12).
  • The name you that has been displayed on the blog.
  • Your blog's or website's URL (if you don't have one, you can get one for free from Blogger.)
  • The date your compact began.
I'll reply to your email and add you to the blog! Don't forget to add a button to your blog, link it here and post your Compact Pledge on your blog and this one as well.

NOTE: If you don't have a blog, and don't want one you still can post here. Just email me the above information and specify that you don't have a blog. There's no reason you should miss out on this cooperative journey!

4 comments:

blog marketing said...

投影机 北京搬家
北京搬家公司 搬家
搬家公司 北京搬家

Rhonda said...

Is this still going? I'd like to join but haven't gotten a response. Just making sure I'm emailing the right person...

Aunty Jill said...

I have never heard of this site and I am so excited! I'm going to discuss with my husband so we can be on the same page and then make my compact! Did want to share another site like Craigslist that we frequent for used items for the kids. It's called www.labump.com.

Any tips for first time compact makers are appreciated. I can't wait to get started!

Anonymous said...

Well said.